Payment Drop Box
There is a payment drop box located at the Welcome Center for your convenience. The drop box is located in the parking lot to the north of the building. If using the drop box, please place your payment into an envelope or staple your check to your payment stub.
Online Payments – Payment Service Network (PSN)
You can pay your bill by electronic check/savings, credit card, or debit card by going online, downloading a mobile payment app, or calling a toll-free number. You can also view your bill online or on the mobile app.
• Click here. You’ll need to register on your first visit; after that, payments are 3 easy steps
• Pay immediately, schedule a payment or set up Auto-Pay for the amount of your bill (Auto-pays must be set up online)
• View your bill or your balance due
• Print receipts, view past payments, see status of payments, stop Auto-Pay and more
• Call toll-free 877-885-7968
• Have your bill handy to provide your customer account number
• On the first call, you will register; after that, phone payments are four, quick steps.
U.S. Postal Service
When paying through the mail please be sure to write your account number on your check, include the detached payment stub located on your billing statement. Mail your payment to:
Dakota Dunes Community Improvement District
P.O. Box 1997
Dakota Dunes, SD 57049
PAY AT THE OFFICE
You can stop by the Welcome Center and pay your bill in person if preferred. We accept the following in person.
• Cash (Please provide exact change, as we do not carry change at the office)
• Credit/Debit Cards*
• Electronic Check/Savings Payments *
*Note – Payment convenience fees apply: $2.99 for credit/debit cards (maximum payment of $300.00); $1.50 for electronic check/savings payments. Online bills are free.
If you have questions on the amount of your bill or need service, call us at (605) 232-4211.
We use Payment Service Network to process our payments. PSN has been certified as maintaining the highest level of security as required by the credit card industry.